We are about to expand the gym’s opening hours and offer more classes.
For this purpose, we intend to hire committed and experienced employees:
– as instructors for classes (fitness, dance, …)
– as instructors for weightlifting in the gym and as personal trainers
– as a nutritionist
Additionally, we intend to hire staff with expertise in health professions for the tasks of health coaching, for creating training plans, and for representing the center to the outside world.
Applicants send their cover letter with resumé and suitable application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
JB.S.Solutions Inc. was founded in 2016 with several fields of activity.
The range of business activities has expanded by entrepreneurial activities in the area of physical education, fitness and recreation by having become the new operator of the Fitness and Recreation Facility of the Town of Port Hawkesbury / Nova Scotia / Canada.
For this expansion of the company’s range of services, JB.S.Solutions Inc. is now looking for a permanent (non-seasonal) full-time Director of the physical education, fitness and recreation facility Port Hawkesbury (at least 30 hours per week) without a time limit. The Director is responsible for the daily operation of the Facility, ranging from educating the staff (internal training on health issues and training), instructing members on how to exercise in a healthy manner, achieving an overall customer satisfaction. , with a focus on sales management. Running a hygienic, friendly and effective club is as much a goal as efficient staff planning and management.
The applicant must have the following mandatory skills:
– Work experience in the health care sector for at least 3 years
– Several years of experience in dealing with training and health problems of the musculoskeletal system
– Several years of experience in dealing with seniors and age-specific needs and limitations (such as degenerative diseases)
– Staff management
– Organization of staff schedules
– Selection, training and supervision of medical or training staff
– Fluent communication in English (speaking, reading, writing)
The following criteria have a positive effect on the application, but are not mandatory:
– Computer skills such as MS Office, customer administration program
– Experience in dealing with hygiene rules, especially concerning the Coronavirus
The tasks of the Director also include representative interviews and acquisition visits to potential customers in the health and fitness sector.
JB.S.Solutions Inc. is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable.
Applicants should send their cover letter with résumé and appropriate application documents to email@example.com.