Please note that not all classes can take place at the moment.
You can find the current schedule in the member app. Click here for Downloads.
Hatha Yoga: Tue and Thu, 10 – 11 am, Sat, 9 – 10 am instructed by Mary MacKay in the Dance Studio
Cardio Strength: Tue and Thu, 6 – 6.45 pm, instructed by Marsha McSorley in the Dance Studio
Long & Lean: Tue and Thu, 6.45 – 7:15 pm, instructed by Marsha McSorley in the Dance Studio
Body Boost: by Sonia Morris in the Dance Studio, different times, please refer to the current timetable
Moy Tai Chi: Wed, 6.30 – 8 pm by Michelle Greenwell in the Dance Studio
Senior Fitness Fun: Mon and Wed, 11 am – 12 am by Jessica Samson in the Dance Studio
Ulitmate Lunch Time Bootcamp: Mon and Wed, 12.15 pm – 1 pm by Jessica Samson in the Dance Studio
Kettlebell Class: Thu, 6 pm – 7 pm by Jessica Samson in the RB-Court
Free swimming: Tue and Thu, 12 – 1 pm, Sat 1 pm – 2 pm in the Strait Area Pool. For more information regarding COVID19 rules, see section below the schedule.
Free skating for parent and tot: Mon – Fri, 10 – 11 am in the Civic Centre Arena
Free skating for adults and seniors: Mon, Wed, Fri 3 – 4 pm in the Civic Centre Arena
Free running and Walking track Mon – Fri, 6 am – 3 pm: All useres are asked to sign in at BODY’N’SOUL+ Fitness or at teh Port Hawkesbury Civic Centre Box Office
Please note that persons under the age of 16 have to be accompanied by an adult when attending the Fitness Facility.
Pool area: COVID-19 safety measures
To encourage physical distancing, we are:
- Reducing the amount of people who can visit the pool to 50 at one time.
- Creating timed swims.
- Offering the opportunity for you to reserve a spot in drop in swims to guarantee you a spot. You may call the pool office at 902-625-2594 to reserve a space.
- Providing ongoing cleaning of the pool and locker rooms
Plan your visit
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes before your reserved swim time.
- Arrive in your clean swimwear. Change room access is limited.
- Leave all valuables at home. Lockers are limited.
- Kickboards, pull buoys, and other equipment cannot be used.
- Snorkels are not permitted.
- Arrive on time for your swim session, no earlier than 10 minutes before.
Each lane has a capacity of two swimmers. Do not change lanes if it will result in having more than two swimmers in a lane. Maintain a minimum of five metres between swimmers in front of you. Do not stop to rest at the end of the lane. Climb out of the pool to rest on the deck.
- 20% of the pools’ capacity is reserved for drop-in patrons.
- Contactless payment is preferred, but cash is accepted.
Visit the pool. When you arrive, here’s what to expect:
- Stay 2 metres apart from people who aren’t in your household or social bubble.
- Follow the signs to the dressing rooms.
- Follow the entrance and exit signs for the pool.
- Facilities are one-directional to maximize safety and customer efficiency.
- Exit the pool within 10 minutes at the end of your swim session.
- Arrive with swim suit on
- Customers who don’t follow the rules and safety guidelines of the pool may be asked to leave without a refund or prevented from registering for future sessions.
Masks must be worn upon arrival and departure, and until you enter the water.