This is a reminder to our members that we are still in the pandemic and need to follow the guidelines set by the Nova Scotia Public Health, the Civic Centre as well as Body ‘N’ Soul. With the scare from the weekend, here is a reminder of the guidelines that need to be followed when you are in our facility.
• 6 Feet social distancing at all times
• Clean equipment before and after use
• Your mask must be worn in the following locations:
o The locker rooms
o Reception area
o When coming off the floor
• Only two people in the locker room at a time
• Make sure you have your tag or donate to the Jump Start program to acquire a tag
• You are NOT to enter the lockers rooms without a tag!
• During these times we are asking our members to do their workout. No Loitering!
• NEW!! We will be taking members’ temperatures when entering our facility.Follow us